June 26, 2013

Sorry About the Lack of Tweets

Okay so I haven't been tweeting or updating this blog for like EVER. I just logged onto my email and I received quite a few tweets concerning my wellbeing. Well I can safely say I'm fine. The reason for this is a lot if things but the main reason for my lack of tweets is because we just moved to a new province. Packing and unpacking everything, settling down to a new environment, and not knowing anyone has been very time consuming.

Also my girlfriend thought she was pregnant and that caused a lot of drama. I had to admit I was freaked out! We're both only 14 and parenthood is something we can definitely not handle. Luckily she wasn't so phew!!

Another thing is the NHL playoffs (not surprisingly). It sucked. I can't believe the Hawks won!!!! Not fair....

Well I'm probably not going to be tweeting that often for the remainder of June but I promise you I will start tweeting as soon as I can!

Like I said before sorry for worrying you guys. I just want you to know I'm fine (but still really busy) and I'll be tweeting like crazy as soon as everything smooths out.


Remember, you are beautiful,

Vladik

No comments:

Post a Comment