March 18, 2013

I'm Not Perfect


I've received a lot of tweets on twitter and also something on Ask.fm pertaining to me being perfect. I am not perfect! I know that these people are completing me but I am not perfect. No one is. Everyone has problems. I am a messed up child if anything. So here is a list of things of why I am not perfect:
  • My name is Vladimir. Yeah....
  • I have a very thick Russian accent. It is quite hard to understand what I'm saying.
  • I'm short. I'm 5'5. For a guy, that's short.
  • I'm anorexic.
  • I am bulimic.
  • I have no muscles mostly because of my anorexia.
  • I was abused as a child.
  • I was bullied at school.
  • I am bullied online.
  • I'm adopted.
  • I drink at least two bottles of vodka a week.
  • I was a chain smoker.
  • I sniffed glue.
  • I suffer from ADHD.
  • I suffer from OCD.
  • If I continue with my anorexic tendencies I will be dead before 30.
  • I spend at least 2 hours a day playing video games. NERD!!!
  • I spend at least 4 hours on the internet every day.
  • I swear a lot. Like A LOT.
  • I hate my body.
  • I have suicidal tendencies.
  • I know nothing about American football. Like nothing!! I just found out what the NFL was....
  • I cannot sing. Like my voice sounds horrible.
  • I have no sense of fashion.
Does that sound perfect to you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're perfect

Post a Comment